WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Import your facebook friends to google +

              Import your facebook friends to google +

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

  

Ever wanted to import all your facebook friends in to your gmail account or on your google plus. Then you have come to a right place as my todays tutorial is to show you to import all of your facebook friends in your gmail or google +.

How I came to know?

A couple of days ago I saw my sites followers which were very less. Then I decided to join all my facebook friends to google plus to increase some of them. Since just now I am writting this post but I have not added my fb friends to google plus. I will do that after wards.



From where I got it?

I visited wiki for some different error on gmail but at last at bottom there I found this great tutorial for adding all facebook friends to gmail and also in google +. And thats it I thought that it would be my next post and that's why this post is here today.

Lets start.
  • Firstly visit this site -click here.
  • Now click on button "connect with facebook friends".
  • And login to your faebook account from there.
  • Now click on "load friends".
  • Wait for some time till your all friends are loaded.
  • Now you would be getting an code of your friends.
  • Copy full code in your computer.
  • Now open microsoft excel or any program which can save as .csv.
  • Paste that code and save it as following directory

  1. File name - facebook.csv
  2. Save as type - all files
  • Login to your gmail account.
  • On the left hand side select contacts > import contacts.
  • And import your facebook.csv file in that.
  • You would like to create a new group named "facebook friends".
  • All of your friends should be successfully import, and now you can organise them with google +.


Ya the steps are looking bigger but written in easy language and are totally easy to follow. You would be thinking that steps are too big but read them first they are very easy to follow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment