WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Google playstore hack for free app purchase

             Google playstore hack for free app purchase

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

  

When ever we need any of the android app. Then only one name comes in our mind to download and that js google playstore. Some of the applications are free but some important are not and thats why we dot like those purchasing. So here we are back to share you guyz our best hack ever for free app purchase in google playstore.




What is google playstore?

Playstore is an default application in android which enebles to download any android applications directly via itself. So you can download your androdd applications from google playstore with an ease. And thats the reason playstore has many fans.


My past story.

Yesterday, while surfing on google I found an application which was related to hack. But its link was connected to playstore and it where asking for money to download it. Atlast I downloaded it in free with one trick. Wanna know what was the trick then here we go.


How to hack google playstore for free app purchase.

  • Firstly download an Pdf file which I have personally made .
  • Extract it using winzip as it is an zip file.
  • Now you need any Pdf opener or worpad will also do.
  • Open it with wordpad and read full book.
  • Follow the trick and hack your google playstore.


I am sorry, but I cant write the trick here as my previous blog was closed due to writtig of fb hack. So I made an pdf book. Download it and follow the instrucion. And dont forget to comment below....

0 comments:

Post a Comment