WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Download mobile tracer for pc free

                      Download mobile tracer for pc free

Tuesday, April 8, 2014


        

Few days ago I wanted to check my friends mobile and his residential location where he was staying. I started a search for that on google. I found many but I got no success for 1st page. After finding lot I successfully founded it.

But I became sad seeing that there was an survey inside that file. Then too I downloaded and checked on my pc. It worked and I was surprised. Thus I am sharing today an exclusive 110 % working mobile tracer.

It is an portable software and thus it would be easy to handle it with some easy controls. No need for any special requirements. I have checked it on my wimdows 8. It works perfect. 



I would still like to provide you some easy steps so that you can understand all things properly. So, now follow the below provided easy explainaton to use it properly and without any doubts.

Size = 19mb
Works on = windows 7, 8 & above

Download -mobile tracer

Steps 

  • Download zip file from above link (149 kb only).
  • Now extract it to your desktop with winrar or winzip.
  • As it is an zip file I would like to reccomend winzip.
  • After extracting open the folder.
  • Now click on mobile tracer.exe
  • And now use it to trace your friends mobile.


Note:- Make sure that your internet connection is turned on before tracing any mobile. As without inernnet connection it is useless to try this portable software.

If you have followed all the above given steps properly and correctly thenn you would not be facing any of the poblemm for tracing up your friends mobile easily.

But still if you face any problem regarding this or have any of the suggestion then dont forget to comment below as I am always here to help you. Stay withLatest pc solution for more new iT topics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment